Lip Blushing | 2 hours – $400.00 NEW!
*The price includes first treatment and a 4-5 week touch-up.
Lip blushing is a type of semi-permanent cosmetic tattooing which lasts between 2 to 3 years. The procedure usually takes roughly two-three hours and has several stages: naming, outlining the lip, and the actual process. Lip blushing delivers a natural look and creates an illusion of full lips.
- Consume alcohol in large quantities.
- Take any blood-thinning medication.
- Drink coffee on the day of the procedure
- During the first 30 minutes after the procedure wipe your lips with a cotton pad moisturized with purified water every 10-15 minutes to avoid a crust buildup.
- For the next 6-7 hours wipe your lips every 3 hours with a cotton swab dipped in the purified water.
- After 6-7 hours wipe your lips with a cotton pad soaked in purified water, dry with Kleenex tissue, and apply a thin layer of Aquaphor. Leave it on for a few minutes and carefully dab it off.
- On the 3rd to 5th day, clean your lips every morning and evening with cotton swab moist in purified water, pad dry with Kleenex tissue and apply small amount of Aquaphor.
- Peel the crusts off
- Take a steam bath
- Swim in the pool
- Scrub the lips
- Perform cosmetic procedures
- Use cosmetics on lips
- Drink hot beverages
Microblading | 2 hours – $350.00
*The cost includes consultation, main procedure and touch ups on the 4th and 5th weeks. Touch up after three months is $150.00 and after one year is $300.00. After two years the price will go back to the original.
Eyebrows are arguably the most important facial feature. If you are not satisfied with the ones you have I would like to introduce you to microblading.
Microblading is very natural option that delivers semi-permanent result. Microblading is perfect for those who wants to fully reconstruct, define, cover gaps, or fill in overplucked brows.
The best part about the technique is that there is no down time. Your new set of eyebrows will be ready for a selfie immediately after the procedure. I recommend a follow-up one month after you appointment for a touch up.
Microblading is low maintenance. After healing, you can rub them, enjoy swimming, play sports.
Top eyeliner | $200.00 bottom eyeliner | $150.00 +free 4 weeks touch up
Permanent eyeliner involves using a tattoo in technique to apply ink alone the lash line to create the appearance of eyeliner.It is can be applied in a variety of styles.The benefits of an eyeliner tattoo range from not needing to where eyeliner anymore to enhancing your eye shape.
Lash Enhancement Tattoo | 2 sessions (1.5hrs each) – $250.00
Would you like see your lashes thicker, darker and completely full without looking lined? Lash enhancement tattoo, also known as invisible eyeliner, it is what you need! Think of it as a light pigment eyeliner but with a more natural finish. The treated area is numbed first, and then a thin line is tattoed right on the lash line. These treatment requires a 4-5 weeks touch-up. Results usually last up to 2-3 years. The tattoos can be performed to your top and lower lashes. Lash enhancement tattoo adds an instant noticeable definition to your eyes and is great for everyone, especially those with really gappy and sparse lashes.