Brow, Lip, Chin, Cheeks | $10.00+ each
Stomach | $10.00+
Underarms | $20.00
Full Arm | $35.00
Half Arm | $25.00
Bikini | $25.00
Brazilian | $45.00
Full Leg | $55.00
Half Leg | $35.00
Full Leg & Bikini | $70.00
Half Leg & Bikini | $60.00
Chest | $30.00
Back | $40.00
Chest & Stomach | $45.00
Nostrils | $10.00
Ears | $10.00
Waxing is a popular option for keeping your skin smooth and hairless for weeks. Regardless of the part of the body you’re waxing, your skin will need some preparations to minimize discomfort and help you achieve the best results. And Rouge et Noir I use 2 types of wax, soft and hard.
Before you wax:
- Check your skin. Notify your esthetician if you find any scratches, lesions and burns.
- Let it grow but not much. Keep the hair long enough for the wax to grip it. Two to three weeks of growth or around 1/8 or 1/4 of an inch. It will be ideal for legs, underarms and bikini hair.
- Light exfoliation. Gently exfoliate your skin a day or two before waxing. Do not use scrub before the treatment. All rough wash clothes will be ideal for gentle exfoliation.
- Moisturize on the day of the appointment or right after you booked one.
- The bikini area. Keep the skin in the bikini area scrupulously clean.
- Take a Retin-A break. Certain medications can sensitize skin to waxing. Retin-A, chemical peels, acne medications leave skin susceptible to injury during waxing.
Withdraw from using topical creams 7-10 days after the procedure. Medications like accutane shouldn’t be taken a month prior to the procedure.
Schedule an appointment for a waxing treatment with us.